Maintain Your Eco-Friendly, Cost-Effective Cool
Reusable Liviri bio is the high-performance, insulated shipping container that helps healthcare and life science industries deliver valuable cold-chain products from lab-to-lab and lab-to-clinic confidently. Employing vacuum insulated stainless steel, Liviri bio shippers ensure your critical contents, such as blood samples and IVF treatments, arrive safely and securely. The thin-wall design maximizes the room inside of the vessel while minimizing its exterior footprint, both of which save you money shipment after shipment.
- Engineered for 24 – 100 hours of exacting thermal protection
- Space-efficient design is payload optimized for lower DIM weight and greater cost efficiencies
- Durable stainless-steel exterior + jacket offer superior drop protection and extend product life
- Maximize payload and convenience with tailorable reusable ice pack and accessory system
- Reusable design eliminates single-use packaging waste and lowers cost per use, maximizing ROI
ADVANCED TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Engineered for unmatched thermal performance, bio’s stainless-steel exterior together with its customizable icepack system provide 24 – 100 hours of unwavering protection. Plus, bio’s reusable, space-saving design eliminates single-use packaging, safeguarding your critical shipments — plus the people and planet they serve.
SAVE GREEN AS YOU GO
Unlike styrofoam and cardboard, bio’s vacuum insulated vessels maintain critical temperatures using less ice packs. bio is equipped for cost efficiency at every step of the shipping process by way of a smaller durable design, reliable thermal performance and smart circular logistics.
COST PER USE
Liviri bio is designed to outlast the competition. Whether up against single-use styrofoam or other reusable shippers, bio’s rugged durability gives you maximum protection, while driving your cost per use down.
Liviri bio’s sleek vacuum-insulated design qualifies it for weight-based shipping rather than volume-based dimensional pricing. As a result, bio doesn’t just minimize your packaging costs, it also reduces the amount you pay to ship high-value payloads.